Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My tooth decayed. Its been like 2 yrs. And its pains allot. Im really scared to consult a doctor coz of the pain.

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a dentist nearby to save your teeth at earliest. Your tooth require root canal treatment followed by capping a tooth.
2 people found this helpful
No it would not pain, better see a dentist asap and get a filling done of the decayed tooth.
1 person found this helpful
Hahaha. your tooth is decayed nd you ae concerned and still do not want to consult a dentist. please visit your doctor so. On otherwise decay will continue to progress and affect your sound tooth portion tooth. More the delay you do ,more be chances of painful treatment in terms of remedy and the financial point also.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.