Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I'm 60 years old having dull face skin, double chin, melasma, eye bags. I want to know best treatment, otc medicines for skin tightening, face lift and melasma.

For best treatment dermaroller or meso therapy for skin tightening and removal of melasma and wrinkles consult any cosmetic clinic for that but expensive treatment White glowing skin is a dream of all females and males which is a largest organ in our body that must be treated with a lot of care. The main causes of dark skin are - ? Exposing to sunlight for a long period of time, ? Lack of proper nutritional diet, ? Dehydration, ? Hormonal imbalance ? Improper production of melanin content and ? Pollution.. All we need is to protect our skin from further damage by just following some simple and natural solutions. ? Mix a pinch of turmeric powder to a spoon of orange juice. ? Apply it on your face and neck. ? Wash with normal water after 15 minutes. ? Repeat it thrice in a week for getting flawless complexion. ? Drink lots of water and fruit juices. Stay stress free. Do not expose to sunlight for a long time. Use good sunscreen lotions while going out. Do not forget umbrella or hat while going outside. Have a good sleep. Make sure of removing make up before bed? For further assistance you can concern me privately.