Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain in my teeth which medicine use you say medicine name immediately and fastly.

2 Doctors Answered
Castle go to a dentist if cavity get it filled you may require rct and cap don't delay med r not the ans.
Take a paracetamol if you have no allergy. Visit a dentist as early as possible.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.