I am feeling bitterness in my mouth from few days kindly suggest the solution and reason why it's happening?

I am feeling bitterness in my mouth from few days kindly ...
Hi The feeling of a bad taste in the mouth is usually temporary and improves when the underlying cause is remedied. Consumption of certain foods, or the use of tobacco products, can result in an unpleasant or bad taste in the mouth. Poor dental health and poor hygiene are other potential causes of a bad taste in the mouth. The bitterish taste in your case maybe due to gastric related issue: The backflow of stomach acid and juices into the esophagus may cause sour or bitter taste in the mouth. Note whether any associated symptoms are there with bitterish taste. Make sure that your temperature is in normal limits and if at all you have the symptoms persisting with normal temperature and no further associated complaint, do visit your nearest homoeopathy doctor.
Your mouth is a window to your entire body. Bitterness could be due to any medication, stomach related problem etc. Drink a lot of water and eat healthy. If it still does not subside, see a doctor.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user, are you taking any medications, because metalic taste or bitter taste is very common during the course of antibiotics.