Sir I take protein of Amway it's have any side effect if not than how much I can consume bcaj I am under weight.

Sir I take protein of Amway it's have any side effect if ...
Hello lybrate-user Whey protein remains one of the finest supplements for improving health. Consumption of whey protein depends on maturity of Muscles differ person to person. You can take 1 -2 scp of whey protein depending upon your overall protein intake. Whey protein do not have any side effect until you do not have conditions like lactose intolerant and allergic to dairy product, otherwise you need to go for plant based protein. If you are purchasing a Whey, always prefer a American brand (ON, Ultimate nutrition, Dymatized, MuscleTech etc.) and be sure that its original (there are so much fake supplements in market). Amway products are good but costly than many popular whey’s out there. You need to consume calories in surplus to gain weight. Along with whey protein you need to fix overall diet such as healthy fat. Complex carbs, vitamin and minerals. Consult with us for diet plan.