I suffer from post anal fissures for the past 22 years. There is no pain or any other problem. I am not able to evacuate my bowels completely. Always its incomplete. There is lot of flatulence later in the day. I always feel to go to toilet again and again. Is the incompleteness due to fissures. Is there any complete cure for fissures.

Dear , yes your troubles are due to anal fissure which is due passage of hard faeces in constipation which again is not a disease but a lifestyle problem-sedentary life. Here are some suggestions to help you. 1. Increase fluid intake 2. Take high residue high fiber diet like salads fruit especially papaya, banana, mango etc. 3 take emollient laxative like creamaffin plus or duphalec 1 tsf at night. 3 take isabgol powder 3-4 tsf in 300 ml of water at night 4 apply zincal cream inside anus twice a day especially before toilet 5 increase physical activity in form of regular walking, playing games or exercises 6 take sitz bath- sitting in tubful of warm water for 15 minutes 7 avoid taking pain killers as far as possible