Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I get internal injury in my sex organ during sex with mf 100 mg. And some blood is coming from urine 2 time daily.

1 Doctor Answered
Don't take too high doses. I advise you to tell me whether your foreskin is tight or not? For better guidance and treatment for your problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.