Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am a 24 year old male and I have sensation problem in my teeth when I eat or drink something hot or cold it feel sensation in my upper right side teeth what can I do to reduce it please describe the problem and suggest some good medicines. Thanks!

1 Doctor Answered
Sir, I am a 24 year old male and I have sensation problem...
Well this is called sensitive teeth. It's due to the open nerve ending. U can try sensodyne toothpaste or colgate sensitive toothpaste to apply over there. Also take few leaves of guava and boiled it with water. Then rinse your mouth with that water. And you need to hv a check up by dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.