Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am suffering from severe pain in my back (upper body) since last 20 days, what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi , please elaborate your problem with me so that I can help you. For eg. Time and type of pain etc. Advice:-apply cold pack or ice bag{pouch) on your back for 10 mins. Before applying ice, massage the back with nut oil or olive oil. It will prevent from frost bite. You can ask any question privatly. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.