I am 58 (F), my 7 teeth are bad (pain in cold or hot water), Dentist advises to go for root-canal and capping. Is there any way by acupressure /therapy to save these teeth?

I am 58 (F), my 7 teeth are bad (pain in cold or hot wate...
No. You have to undergo root canal therapy to save your tooth and relieve symptoms.
No mam.
No.
Good day, Assuming that you have had a professional doctor counsel you, I would suggest the same treatment. As for unconventional therapy (like accupressure), the outcomes, efficacy of these practices have no scientific basis especially when it comes to treating a tooth. It may be beneficial for some to prevent a disease, but treating a tooth whose nerves and blood vessels are damaged is quiet difficult (since they are continuously subjected to masticatory forces, various types of food and drinks. Reversing these by unconventional methods is not scientifically proven and has to be treated by a dental professional. Which is why even a general physician can only prescribe medication to ease the pain, but a dental surgeon would need to treat it at the clinic. Hope this answers your question.
No usually the rootcanal is the option.. or the teeth have to be extracted.. You can take homoeopathic medicine to stop the progress of the caries...