Is it ok to have bitter mouth after every meal during pregnancy? How can I reduce it?

Is it ok to have bitter mouth after every meal during pre...
Drink more water have food with more FIBERS.
Its normal. Use a sugar free chewing gum or saunf.
It's OK.
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. Bitter mouth taste or Dysgeusia commonly occurs in the first trimester and usually goes away as the pregnancy progresses. The taste or sensation is described as having a mouthful of loose change, or sucking on a hand rail. It can also present as a sour taste which permeates the taste of food and the mouth even when it is empty. Nothing to worry. Dry salted lemon skin can be used to overcome the bitter taste. Take care.
Use mouth wash.