I just had my wisdom teeth removed. I am suffering from a great amount of pain. It hurts allot! Please suggest me a better way to relieve the pain.

I just had my wisdom teeth removed.
I am suffering from a...
normally it will pain you for a week. take painkillers prescribed to you regularly. you can also apply ice packs on your face in the region of extracted teeth. avoid any kind of hot foods and drinks. if their is no relief in pain after this, consult your doctor.
I just had my wisdom teeth removed.
I am suffering from a...
Hello I hope you are taking the prescribed medications and also the necessary precautions like not to have anything hot for 2-3 days, not to eat hard from that side, saline rinses 3-4 times a day. Ice application from outside 3-4 times a day. If still the pain is severe then you can get one injection done. It's DEXONA injection. You can get it done from any hospital or clinic nearby by a physician, it will relieve your pain. Rest take proper rest, don't talk much.) regards.
I just had my wisdom teeth removed.
I am suffering from a...
Start nise at 4 thrice daily.
I just had my wisdom teeth removed.
I am suffering from a...
Take Arnica 200 / 3 doses at 10 minutes interval.
I just had my wisdom teeth removed.
I am suffering from a...
First of all take few leaves of guava and boil it with water..then rinse ur mouth with that water...take homoeopathic medicine hypericum 1m in globules...4-5 glob twice daily fr 7 days..will rlv ur pain...
I just had my wisdom teeth removed.
I am suffering from a...
Hi. I know that wisdom teeth removals are very painful, your dentist might have told you about post-operative instructions, still I shall emphasize the importance of doing warm saline (Pinch of salt) rinses 6-7 times daily, have soft little cool diet for few days, also take medicines diligently as your operating doctor must have prescribed you. Last of all avoid opening the mouth wide to chew food and eat from the opposite side for few days.