Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 year old male and have eye stye (guhery) for last two days I often suffer this problem but now I am getting more pain in eye and unable to see by right eye swelling. To get relief from eye stye what should I do now. Please give me suggestions. Thank you Regards abhijeet.

2 Doctors Answered
Homoeopathic medicines are best to treat both acute stye as well as recurring... You may take pulsatilla 30 tds for 2 days... and once the stye is clear consult for stopping the recurrence.
Styes are infection of Moll & zeis gland present in every body eye lids ,basically infected by staphylococci.styes are very painful swelling near the root of eye lashes, you need oral antibiotics&anti inflammatory tablet as well as antibiotic ointment to apply locally.Hot fomentation helps to some extent in styes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.