Want to make penis enlarge upto 8 inch want I want to do any medicines or surgery is their for the enlargement.

Want to make penis enlarge upto 8 inch want I want to do ...
Hello, Go for meditation & yoga to reduce stress  nourishing your body & brain for a better sexual enjoyment in life as relaxation helps improve blood circulation in the body, transporting blood to Penis stimulating penis growth. •Cold temperature shrinks the size of the penis, so take a warm shower and keep your body warm to increase the blood flow to the body and the penis. •Go for a massage on penis applying some  cream or oil. •Make a ring with the help of forefinger & thumb around the shafts of penise, bring finger ring from bottom to appex putting a little pressure on penise and reverse back to bottom for 20-30 times, comfortably This massage strengthens the shafts making  it firm to increase length and girth ,threrof. Homoeopathy stands just side by you as a reliable  friend in need. Tk,  care.