Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am 32 year old having toothache issue form last 2 weeks. I am facing gum swelling issue and having toothache so unable to eat anything even can't eat rice or chapati. What should I Do? Please guide me.

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am  32 year old having toothache issue...
If u don't have other health prob, gargle with warm Salted water daily 4-5 times or gargle with warm water & add "Betadine" use it twice daily.. after seeing we can say the proper cause. If its because of Caries or Pyoriea then Antibiotic is needed followed by proper treatment.. don't neglect it
If there is tooth ache issue, you should consult your dentist immediately, the swelling is due to pus accumulation which can spread to adjacent tissue, please don't hesitate to go to nearby dentist and get the pus drained, after the pus is drained, the gum swelling will start reducing.
Gingivitis and toothache can be easily treated by homoeopathic medicine but for better results it is advisable to take consultation with more details... to avoid try and error bases... Still if you wish to then I am suggesting a medicine.. Take Pulsatilla 30 tds for 2 days and apply Plantago mother tincture locally..