I am 23 year old male. Left side downside teeth is paining severely. I taken combiflam tablet. Still my teeth pain not reduced. I can't able to eat. I can't able to chew it. My left side chin also paining. My upside and downside teeth touches pain is there. Because of these I am not getting sleep aso. Suffering more. Combiflam and amoxsylin and brufen tablet and clove available here. Please help me. I am working in a ship. Here these three tablets and clove only available. Please Help me.

I am 23 year old male. Left side downside teeth is painin...
Most probably your concerned tooth needs Root Canal Treatment and capping to be done by a dentist. Dentist will numb the area with a local anaesthetic and start the procedure. Before treating it dentist may take an X-ray of the tooth and if required antibiotic course before starting RCT. So don't wait for any miracle to happen as either RCT or Removal (if the tooth is badly decayed) seems to be the required treatment to be done for the concerned tooth. Hope this helps.
As you are on ship I can't help you much other than advising you a home made preparation: Massage your gum with a mixture of Turmeric and a little amount of salt three times a day... see if it helps... and they should be easily available in your ship kitchen...