What is varicocele & how to cure. I met doctor for testicle pain. The report found that I have varicocele. So now he saying for surgery Please tell me what is the cost for surgery.

What is varicocele & how to cure. I met doctor for testic...
Varicocele affects the blood flow through your scrotum, and can interfere with blood flow to your sperm, being held in the sperm sac of the testicles, which are held within the scrotum. The scrotum ‘sac’ contains blood vessels and veins that deliver this blood to the reproductive glands. A varicocele is an enlargement of the veins within the scrotum. These veins are called the pampiniform plexus. Often, someone suffering from this issue will have swollen scrotum. Homeopathy works very well for mild to moderate cases of varicocele. Numerous infertility cases have been treated successfully with medicines and they have been reported in homeopathic medical journals. The actions of homeopathy medicines are as follows: 1.They work at relieving stagnation of blood and help in its recirculation by improving the elasticity of the vein walls. 2.They help to reduce pain, control further varicosity, reduces swelling thus decreasing the temperature of the testicles resulting in a better sperm count. Homeopathic medicines should preferably be taken in the beginning of varicocele problem itself because the more one delays the appropriate treatment, the more chronic the problem gets. you can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance