Hi doctor. I am 29 years old, my teeth all in not in order can I make a clip now and then how much cost is that approximately.

Hi doctor. I am 29 years old, my teeth all in not in orde...
Yes, cost will depend on the city n Dr. Its around thirty forty thousand.
Yes you can undergo orthodontic treatment, before that dentist wil examine in your teeth, take x rays & models & plan accordingly. Costs will start from 20, 000 onwards.
Dear, you can go for the orthodontic treatment at this age also. Consult your dentist he will suggest you the treatment modalities as well as costing. Regards
Yeah, surely you can go in for a braces treatment, after a preliminary check up and some xrays.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need braces. Cost depends upon your affordability, duration & requirements. It varies with dentist. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
You can go for orthodontic treatment like braces.Price depends upon type of braces you choose.Tooth coloured orthodontic aids are more expensive than the old ones. It takes time but give good result.
Ya you can start orthodontic treatment (braces, clip) for your irregularly placed teeth. Metal braces approx cost will be rs. 27000/- and ceramic braces will be rs. 40000/- for more query contact to your nearest orthodontist.