My jaw deviates to right side on opening mouth and it deviates to left side on closing my mouth. I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw on opening mouth and I also left jaw is much more mobile than that of right. I feel difficulty during opening mouth and difficulty in breathing when I sleep on my back. I have also neck pain and back pain. So please tell me what should I do now and can you suggest any exercise for this condition? Please help me.

My jaw deviates to right side on opening mouth and it dev...
U can take following med plumbum met 30 3 times in day for 5 days ruta 6c 3 times in a day for 8 days hypericum 200 once in day for 4 days.
Dear Lybrate user this is a serious condition related to your TM joint. You should visit your nearby Dentist and get the severity of your problem evaluted. There are different appliances availabe nowadays to boost recovery of TM joint disorders along with some medicines. Thanx.