Sir I got pain in left mandibular 6 no teeth and feel more masticatory force while chewing and wen I consult dentist he said that there is dental fracture which has led to deepening of developmental groove in centre of molar. Wat I should do now.

Sir I got pain in left mandibular 6 no teeth and feel mor...
You should get the tooth removed.
Hi, I have seen a large number of cases like that of yours. In such cases, you should primarily go for an x-ray of that tooth to get the type of the fracture and see any other fracture lines. The treatment plan varies depending on the types of the fracture. You can consult me with the x-ray and the tooth pictures.
If it's a complete fracture the fractured cusp can b removed n rct n than cap
Hello In case the fracture line is running to the pulpal floor then tooth needs to be removed or if it's a superficial crack then root canal is done. Your dentist will diagnose and do the needful.