I want to straighten my front tooth. How long Will the procedure take and what will be the cost of the procedure?

I want to straighten my front tooth. How long Will the pr...
Orthodontic treatment takes near about 1 and half yr. Cost starts from 25000. Time can be little delayed or can b less. Depends from case to case. Again the same thing for the cost. It becomes very difficult to tell you the exact cost, coz it differs from dentist to dentist based on experience and the material used in your mouth.
Dear Lybrate user, the exact duration and cost involved in the treatment can only be ascertained after a thorough clinical check up. Visit your local dentist/orthodontist for the same. For mild to moderate misalignment of teeth, 8 months to 1 year is the minimum time period.
The braces procedure may take 1-2 years depends on the amount of correction needed. It will start from 20000.
Dear User, the time taken to straighten your teeth is depend on the condition of your teeth. Ortho treatment cost you around 30k to 50k. Visit a dentist for your queries.