I have severe shoulder pain from past three years. Any home remedies. Because I don't want to have tablets.

Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. There are many causes of pain in shoulder region but you are very young and should not be having persistent pain. Is it one shoulder or both which are affected? apart from pain, do you also have stiffness in the affected joints, skin redness or any other s/s of inflammation like swelling, local warmth etc? is there any previous h/o injury to the affected shoulder also? please send me the relevant investigations and treatment taken till now. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.

Book appointment with top doctors for Home Remedies For Shoulder Pain treatment