Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 38 years old girl and my fiancee 44 yrs. I doubt my fiancee is not normal. He may be impotent or not normal. He may be having erectile dysfunction. Is it possible for a urologist/appropriate doc to diagnose impotency or erectile dysfunction or to declare that the guy is not normal just by physical examination.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, You should consult a urologist tkg him into confidence express your need to get your fiance examined to get desired results. Tk, care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.