Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 30 year old .I have blemishes and dark spot on my face .my skin look very yellowish and dull also .pls suggests me any medicine for recover my problem.

1 Doctor Answered
You can use a cream containing kojic acid and glycolic acid combination at night. Use sunscreen regularly. You should get a blood test for your hemoglobin level for the yellow appearance.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.