Hello doctor 1 week ago I accidentally ejaculated in water bucket in bathroom I poured the water and cleaned the bucket with soap and again filled water and poured and again filled the bucket after 10 mins I came out a female gone and used bucket for vaginal wash. Then I came to know that I forget the jug inside the bucket I washed only the bucket not the jug after ejaculation I taken out the jug and washed the bucket and after washing I kept the jug in bucket with out washing. My question is sperm may fallen on the jug and the used by female cause pregnancy I am not sure that the drop fallen on the water or on the jug in it NOTE: I also washed the jug only inside not out side Any pregnancy risk?

Hello doctor
1 week ago I accidentally ejaculated in wate...
No pregnancy risk.
Hello doctor
No.
Hello doctor
Hello- No it can not, sperm dies immediately if get in contact with a cold surface like water etc outside the body. So th female can't get pregnant.
Hello doctor
No risk of pregnancy.