Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi My mom's age is 55. She suffering from high blood pressor which is goes to 180/135. She take a medicine Amlokind AT. But no any positive response when her BP goes to 180/135 she said "legs and hand kaam karna band kar rahe hai aur chakkar aa raha hai" what I can do? please give me positive response thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user A BP of 180/135 mm hg may be recording by your personal automatic bp machine. This may be a little exaggerated, however the recordings are definitely high. You definitely need to visit a cardiologist and to alter the medications dosages or change medicines after ruling other associated kidney or heart related causes. Low salt diet is a must. But do visit a doctor for further review.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.