Possible reasons of body itching. Suddenly any part of my body start itching buy no rash or redness is there. Only itching. How can I eradicate this problem.

Possible reasons of body itching.
Suddenly any part of my...
Hello sir, If you have an uncontrollable sensation to scratch your skin, then you have a condition called itchy skin. There can be many causes of itchiness like dry skin, skin rashes, internal illnesses like kidney or liver disease, deficiency of iron, thyroid disorder etc. Sometimes itchy skin can also be due to irritation or allergic reaction to certain chemicals, soaps, cosmetics, pollution or sun. So to find the exact cause of itchiness is important to start right line of treatment either in the form of oral medications or topical medications. A dermatologist can give you right guidance after running certain tests on you like blood test, thyroid test, skin test or through detail biopsy of your skin. Once the exact cause of itchiness has been pinpointed, you can be successfully treated. Meanwhile, you can reduce the itchiness at home with the help of good moisturiser, avoiding soaps, cosmetics and other chemicals. Bathe with natural products or with cool plain water for some days, avoid scratching the skin altogether. Visit a dermatologist near by.