I have marks of wounds and oily skin what should I use to avoid oil and remove marks.

I have marks of wounds and oily skin what should I use to...
Oily skin is a common cosmetic problem that is characterized by medium to large-sized pores, a shiny appearance, especially around the area of the nose, chin, and forehead, and a tendency to develop blemishes and blackheads. Stress, medications, hormones, incorrect products and changes in seasons can rob skin of needed moisture, causing it to produce a surge of oil to compensate for what’s lacking; overuse of products including make up which is not suitable for your skin type, and sun tan can injure skin and cause it to produce excess oil. Skin always reacts in the opposite way to the way we want it to: the more vigorously you attempt to remove the sebum, the more skin will produce oil to replace it. It is therefore important to consult a dermatologist to understand what kind of products are to be used according to your skin type. A dermatologist can help you identify various cleansers, toners and astringents which are most suitable to your skin to not only get immediate relief from oily skin but also avoid unpleasant itching and dryness. There are various chemical peels available which helps in cleaning the pores from within and it is always advisable to get peels done from a dermatologist or cosmetologist only. You can use salicylic acid based face washes regularly to avoid oily skin and should use regularly sun screen lotions.