Hello my self Kuldeep Sharma from New Delhi, I have cavity in my teeth, and yellowish to. Please suggest.

Hello lybrate-user, You need cleaning of teeth and for cavity get an x ray done for the tooth first then the dentist will decide what is best treatment plan. For whitening teeth you can try this remedy Make a paste of baking soda, salt and lemon juice and brush with it and then brush with your regular toothpaste not more than twice a week. You will see result in a month. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
Dear Sir, Kindly get your oral condition checked by your dentist at the earliest. Cavities should be treated as soon as they are found out and as for the yellowish teeth, the reason of it can be found out during the check up by your dentist and therefore treated accordingly.
Consult a dentist get a filling done you may require rct and cap for yellowish colour get scaling polishing done than maintain by twice brush especially at night.
Go for scaling a D filling.