Had a c-section seven months ago. Is it safe for me to start exercising on cross trainer now. My age is 38 and weight 69.

Had a c-section seven months ago. Is it safe for me to st...
C- Section is a major operation so don't push yourself too much. The soul focus of exercise after a C section is to get in touch with your core muscles, to get your pelvic floor muscles back to normal, to strengthen your abdomen muscles and back and lastly to lose those unwanted inches and weight. Do not do strenuous exercises like the one you said (cross trainer). Cross trainer basically gives a cardiovascular workout that can help you lose or maintain your weight. First you should focus on your vital organs, lower abdomen, back and finally to your weight. I would recommend you to first prepare your body for easy and effective exercises followed by mild stretching and strengthening exercise and finally to cardio workout. Hence Cross trainer should actually be your last level of exercise and not first. You can consult me for a complete Post Natal exercise programme. Take Care.
Yes you can start excercising now.
Better to avoid do light exercises at home.