Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having pain in down teeth in left side for more than 2 months, it is paining when I chew hard thing and when I do yawning I consulted 2 dentist, one doctor says you need rtc and filling and other one says to use sensodine rapid releif tooth paste, and apply stolin gum paint twice a dayand use senquil ad mouth wash. I am confused which one should I follow.

2 Doctors Answered
U mat go with r. C. T after have an x ray of tat region.
Sensodyne has to do nothing in your case. Take x-ray in the affected area opt for private consultation with me. You might need rct.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.