I wanted to know how do I ejaculate more than once. What is the min time between two ejaculations?

I wanted to know how do I ejaculate more than once. What ...
Minimum time between two ejaculation is generally 20-30 min. Try this it will help u. Pls note most of the times premature ejaculation (PE) occurs due to speed. We tend to go fast and in the process the sperm comes out sooner that required. Maintain a low speed and keep on taking deep breathes (when you penetrate) and stop for 30 seconds if you feel like ejaculating. U can practise this process while you masturbate, to gain confidence & remember that you need to enjoy the process and keep taking slow deep breathes. I would also suggest you to engage in some form of relaxation or yoga, to relieve your anxiety symptoms. Anxiety is another cause of PE. Engaging more in oral sex, without touching each others' genitals also helps in setting up the relaxation mode. Then you can go for penetration without much anxiety. For erectile dysfunction you can try getting stimulation from years partner, like proper liking or other forms of hand and oral stimulation in case you want a one to one talk with me, pls contact Lybrate for booking an appointment.