Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have shoulder pain and cervical pain by many year like 5 to 4 year so I have to consult neurology or orthopedic specialist please help.

1 Doctor Answered
I think you it is mechanical neck pain or cervical spondylosis. You do static and dynamic neck exercise regularly. Use cervical coller while walking. Apply Ultra sound therapy to the area.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.