She has an allergy in her eyes since 4 years. Every year in summers she suffer itches in her eyes so much. We consult so many doctors for it but no improvement from anywhere. After that someone told me to use PYRIMON eyedrop. She use that one and a drastic change comes. Pyrimon removes itch totally. So I want to ask that it is good to use or is there any problem or side effects of it. Please tell me.

She has an allergy in her eyes since 4 years. Every year ...
Pyrimon Eye Drops is used for Eye infections, Allergy, Allergic conditions, Dermatologic diseases, Gastrointestinal diseases, Endocrine disorders and other conditions. Pyrimon Eye Drops contains Chloramphenicol, and Dexamethasone as active ingredients The following side effects can occur Anaphylaxis Bradycardia Acne Allergic dermatitis Hyperglycemia Fluid retention
Never use pyrimon eye drops for itching & redness without advice of ophalmologist,it may lead to glaucoma & cataract if used for long time ,it is specific drops containing corticosteroid given for specific period of time in certain cases, you may use Tobracid-F eye drops 3-4 times + genteal eye drops 4-5 times.