I get severe pain in my left eye, a nerve above left eye/eyebrow (on the forehead). Pain is also, on the left side of the head, and left side of the crown, and left ear too, And sometimes on the left cheek muscle, below the side lock. I can isolate (touch and feel the pain) the nerves that are paining both on the forehead, side of the head and on the crown. And these nerves pain a lot when I touch them during the pain. Also, the pain aggravate​s and pressure increases in my head and face, when I bend forward or downwards. But I don't have BP, as it is always in normal range. My eye pressure is also normal, and my ophthalmologist had got few tests done to isolate the case of eye problem - Glaucoma. But the tests were normal too. When I bend I feel like blood is gushing through my head, and I feel severs pressure in my left eye, and I feel heavy head.

I get severe pain in my left eye, a nerve above left eye/...
Get x ray PNS, thyroid hormones T3 T4 Tsh 1.Sleep.Go to bed and get up about the same times every day, 3. Eat regular meals. 4. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration 5. Relax – listen soothing music. Walk for 5 mts 6.avoid .stress, 7. .avoid strong stimuli like loud noises, and smell of food 8. Keep your routine fixed and regular