We have been trying to conceive from four months now, from the very first month I got my periods delayed by 15 days and went on delaying all this months for about a week. I have also taken follicular study in which one egg was ruptured and was ready to get fertilised according to my gynaecologist. But now am on my periods after missing it for 5 days. My thyroid test were also normal. I wanted to know what is wrong with me, y am I not conceiving when also the tests are normal?

We have been trying to conceive from four months now, fro...
Check your partner also, if every thing is normal have regular intercourse every alternate days starting from 6th or 7 th day till the next period, do not be in a hurry ,if you try properly if everything is normal it will happen ,if no pregnancy even after 12 months of proper trial then you need further evaluation.
its take to time minimum 6-8month in that treatment some time success in 3months...continue treatment. hcg injection every month try for 11th day to 15 day at that time regular intercourse after intercourse u sleep minimum 30min....