Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mere satisfy hone se phle hi mere husband ka release ho jata hai .to kya aise me main pregnant ho paungi. Meri saadi ko 2 mahine hue hai .kya hme doctor k pass jaana chahiye.

3 Doctors Answered
Hello lybrate-user You can get pregnancy. But your husband can be treated for premature ejaculation and you both can enjoy your sexual relationship better. Kindly ask him to consult me or any other sexologist.
7 people found this helpful
It is immaterial of your satisfaction for the conceptions. The more important is your husband ejaculation in you during mid cycle days (Day 8 to Day 22)from the LMP. So try to have relationship during mid cycle. And for your satisfaction ask your husband to go for lot of foreplay.
giv him mental satisfaction search is disturbed if not dan selin 12c 4tims a day forwk caladi 12c sa abov inform progress on 10th day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.