Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from loose gumgrip, my teeth have lossen a bit, what should I do? I chewed tulsi for some days, can this be the reason for this?

3 Doctors Answered
May be yo have deposits on your teeth. Check for yellowish discoloration on teeth. If present, go for cleaning and consult as soon as possible.
Well, you need to c a dentist who can check out whether there is calculus (tartar/hard calcified deposits) present in your mouth. With thorough cleaning and polishing your teeth your problem may b sorted out. After that the dentist can analyze whether you need any further gum treatment or surgery to restore it to normal.
No it can't b get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.