She got operated for uterus, but after one year her intestine came out of the hole, now she should go operation, I just wanted to know if its better with laparoscopy or open surgery.

She got operated for uterus, but after one year her intes...
Hi , your wife is suffering from incisional hernia. This can be repaired by operation either laproscopic or open surgery. Although best decision can be taken after check up of patient but if patient is fatty and/or gap is large, open surgery with use of mesh is better choice. Incisional hernia if not repaired properly can reoccur so first surgery must be perfect.
As you have operated for uterus beforeso I recommended you for laparoscopic surgery as it has minimum cut & recovery it fast & the chances of reoccurring is very less.
Most probably it is a case of hernia which needs to be operated immediately. Whether to go for laprascopy or routine surgery depends on skill of the surgeon specially for lap surgery. You will have to find out.
Laparoscopy if feasible as surgeon says it is better.