Sir/mam I brush twice a day and my teeth are yellowish and I want to make my teeth white, which toothpaste is best in order to make my teeth white.

Sir/mam I brush twice a day and my teeth are yellowish an...
Snowdent tooth paste use twice daily.
Hello, There are many toothbrushes available these days that can enhance the whiteness of your pearls. I would be in a better position to assist you if you can provide me with the picture of your current status of teeth. Thank you.
Natural color of tooth is slight yellowish. No tooth paste whitens your tooth. They just clean and make you shine. If you want to make it white then you have to do a procedure called Bleaching. That reduces your yellowish colour and makes it brighter.
toothpaste won't give you whiter teeth. you will have to go for scaling and polishing of teeth. for more whiteness, you can also go for bleaching.
Hi, There are various method / products available to whiten teeth. The most effective is in-office whitening done by a dental professional. It's usually a one hour procedure in which whitening gel will apply to the teeth and activate by whitening light for 10 to 15 minutes. 2 or 3 such sessions may required.
Colgate visible white twice daily after meal for at least 2 months followed by oral prophylaxis.
No toothpaste, just get a scaling done from a dentist to get the teeth whitened.
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily. Night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Use snowdent tooth paste.
Go for cosmetic dental bleaching. Bleaching is basically a cosmetic treatment which is done to enhance the colour of teeth &to make it whiter in appearance. There is no harm in bleaching the teeth unless you have some dental problems such as attrition of teeth. The only complications after bleaching is teeth sensitivity which subsides after 7-15 days of bleaching.