Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 35 years old male and have very slow hearing by left ear. I have all test done. What should I do. One Dr. Suggest to take hearing aid and 2nd is say please repair your ear bone. I have tpa card by paramount. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, I would like to know the pure tone audiometry report. If you do not have any discharging ear and going by the suggestion of the other ent surgeon you must be having what we call as otosclerosis. You have two options. One is hearing aid and the other one is stepedotomy surgery. You may contact me for either of these.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.