Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was operated for koch's spine with paraplegia (T8-T10) 6 months ago by a spine surgeon. Now I have slight movement in legs but still unable to lift my back up or sit on my own at least, urinary system is good. Can you suggest whether I should consult spine surgeon or Neurosurgeon for second opinion and also suggest me a good spine rehab Centre periphery to mumbai.

2 Doctors Answered
Try to find out PST machine which will give you early and fast recovery.
U need to take Physiotherapy Treatment for some weeks by a good Physiotherapist, when your muscles strengthened than your problem resolves slowly slowly. U have to do exercises as your physio sujjest. As you say slight movement starts than you can walk properly, but exercise should be in proper way. U can take 2nd &3rd opinion obviously. Good luck.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.