Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hello Team, I am suffering from two major problem: 1.) After masturbation Sperm is coming out in sufficient amount but it is coming in "Jelly" form or crystal form so during sperm coming out of penis no pleasure is felt. 2.) Erectile dysfunction is achieved after one round of masturbation. I am not used to of masturbation it happens only twice a week haven't done sex yet. I am worried why it's happening as most of the time my penis remain in sleep mode. Kindly advice some good advice and also tell is this a matter of concern. Thanks for the support in advance. Your needful patient.

Your sperms are in crystal form and you don't feel pleasure when sperms comes out. You feel erection problem during second time of masturbation. Your penis remains in sleep mode most of the time. I advice you to take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to detoxify body. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Do meditation for mental strength daily. Avoid non veg and eggs always. Do kegel exercises daily. For better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, consult privately.