Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 year old woman having scoliosis since age 13/14. I cannot afford to bear the expense of surgery so I need to know if the curve can be corrected by exercise. please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Depending on whether your scoliotic curve is structural/postural exact treatment can be decided.You can do one arn hanging exercise but first consult a physio,get examined and then start.If the curve is postural,proper exercises can help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.