I have removed my right side wisdom teeth 3 weeks before. Now I am feeling pain while opening mouth widely.

U need to do exercise of your jaw which is very simple. Just open and close your mouth. Other than that you can do warm saline rinses for at least 4 to 5 times a day. Still you have the pain, you need to c your dentist and get check up done.
For severely impacted molars,after disimpaction it takes 15 to 30 days for complete healing,so dont worry pain will go gradually.
Hello, You need to do warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day for 7 days Do mouth opening exercises. If you do not have any allergies then you can take tab Flexon-MR thrice after food for 3-5 days. Visit the dentist in case it doesn't help you out.
Visit to the dentist for follow up. It may be due to dry socket (complication followed after traumatic tooth removal)-when the blood clot which aids in healing get dislodged. As of now, you cn gargle with lukewarm water with a pinch of salt in it (2) use mucopaingel for topical application (3) avoid hot and spicy food item.
Take a muscle relaxant like myospaz twice daily for 5 days.