Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir this is sunny I have some gum pain problem after filling my teeth since 1 year before. I have already consult with dentist .and she suggest to use enzoflam tab for me. Also she said that your teeth is good no need to do route canal treatment also she said that if you feel more pain than she will do route canal treatment. So that I just wants to know can it is safe for teeth problem. please suggest right information. Regardssunny.

2 Doctors Answered
Gum problem needs scaling, that is cleaning of gums and teeth with scaler. If the x-ray shows filling to be fine and no periapical pathology, there is no need of RCT. So go for scaling, she, the dentist must have advised you for scaling.
If you have gum pain do scaling if you hav tooth pain do rct.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.