Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Some strong layer has been gathered on my teeth. What I have to do for removing it?

4 Doctors Answered
That layer is a deposition of plaque. Better go for scaling (cleansing) by a dentist.
Hi that strong layer is tarter or plaque deposited on your teeth. Get scaling done to remove it as they further cause periodontal disease and loosening of teeth and tooth loss. Brush regularly two times daily.
Hello. That strong layer is known as calculus. Plaque or food debris that have been accumulated for a long time become that strong layer. You can get that removed by scaling.
It's calculas get scaling done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.