27 years experience
Ask Free Question
- Do warm salt water gargles three times a day
- do steam inhalation twice a day
- avoid spicy, sour & all cold fluids & refrigerated foods, have more of warm fluids tea, coffee milk & soup
- mix 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of warm milk & have it twice a day
- take tablet levocetrizine, 10 mg, 1 tablet daily in the evening
- take syrup Benadryl, 2 teaspoonful three times a day
- avoid dust, smoke & sprays
- have 7-8, glasses of water for proper hydration
- do absolute eosinophilic count, x- ray chest to rule out any other problem.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chest Pain treatment