Hello, 4 months ago I was feeling little pain sometime between 2 teeth so I came to Dr. told me that there is number of teeth which are having cavity so take care those as well so he advised me to get permanent filling and teeth filling is completed for 6 teeth, from that day I have been using the toothpaste which he advise me To do massage for gums and teeth and I am continuing the same but is now the pain isn't disappear in fact now that 1 teeth and the 6 filling teeth are paining. During chewing something. The earlier pain was same after that treatment as well as this 6 more teeth are paining. Few days back I went to the doctor once again and now he told me that feeling is ok and advise me to get RCT if the pain does not disappear completely after few more days. Now at the age of 26 I am so disappointed with this kind of treatment I am not able to understand how to get rid of the teeth problem at present 3 of my teeth are paining only when try to I chew something. I don't feel any problem with hot and cold beverages or ice cream etc. Please clarify and guide if this problem can leave me.

At times high filling also causes some pain. Consult another dentist for second opinion. Be patient your problem will be resolved. If pain still persists then you might have to go for Rct.