Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a desktop job. I had urinal infection last year. Now I fear that I have it again. I some times get pain in the two side of the kidney. The pain is very mild. What should I do? What should I check.

3 Doctors Answered
Do xray kub or usg. To rule out chnges or abdormality thr. Drink lot of water.
Urine infection can be diagnosed by routine examination of urine. Early morning midstream sample is best. In urine infection other common symptoms are increased frequency and urgency along with burning while micturition. Common site is just below the umbilicus. In your case it may be due to some other cause also, so please consult a physician for proper evaluation. Regards.
Drink lots of water.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.